Did you know you can get a no fee chequing account in Canada?
Presidents Choice Financial offers a no fee chequing account where you can get free unlimited daily banking with no restrictions or conditions.
What exactly do you get with the PC Financial no fee chequing account?
– free daily banking – online and phone banking 24/7
– free transactions at over 3,800 Bank machines (President’s Choice Financial and CIBC)
– unlimited cheques and free chequing
– free bill payments
– free Interac® Direct Payments
– free online access to your monthly statements (you can receive statements by mail with a small charge)
– free cheques and chequing
– free groceries and more when you use your President’s Choice Financial bank card and earn PC points at participating stores where President’s Choice® products are sold.
RBC offers a no-fee student bank account but their are some restrictions and no free cheques.
To be eligible for this account you must be a full time student. Secondly you are only entitle to 25 free debits per month including withdrawing cash from an RBC ATM, paying bills or transferring money between your RBC accounts.